24 Hour Home Care For Seniors in Huntington Beach and Fountain Valley
Comfort Keepers offers 24 hour home care for seniors to support families and give them full peace of mind
If you or a loved one needs around-the-clock support, we can customize a 24 hour care plan to meet your needs with continuous support from our specialized team of caregivers.
24/7 Around the Clock Care For Seniors
24 hour home care is full-time care for you or your loved one - seven days a week, twenty four hours a day. We provide personal care, nutrition, companion care, medication reminders around the clock. We use a team of caregivers to ensure that there is working waking caregiver at all times. We are able to transition hours as needed so that you or your loved one is receiving the desired or necessary levels of care. 24/7 Hourly Care gives the loved one and their family the peace of mind and security that a professional caregiver is with them at all times.
24/7 Hourly care is most applicable in situations involving post-surgery care and recovery, end of life care and clients with severe dementia, who still retain motor skills but are in need of care and monitoring throughout the night.
What can I expect with ‘24 hour home care for seniors?
- You will have the assurance that your loved one takes his or her medication at scheduled times, even late at night.
- When your loved one wakes in the middle of the night disoriented and confused a familiar face will be there to calm and assist the love one in returning to rest.
- Comfort Keepers will be at your loved one's side to help with toileting, bathing, entering and exiting the bed to prevent falls and hospitalization. With the supervision of the caregiver your loved can move around the home in a secure manner to ensure their safety.
- Our caregivers can assist the loved one in performing home exercises and therapies. Performing the exercises and therapies correctly on a timely basis can help the client through the healing process in recovery after a procedure.
- We use a team of caregivers that allows them to be alert and ready to assist your loved one at any time.
- Comfort Keepers are available to transport and accompany your loved one to a doctor’s appointment, physical therapist, grocery store, church, dinner with friends, keeping your loved one active and engaged in life.
We understand when your loved one needs 24 hour home care the situation is serious. Our Care Coordinator, Mitchell will come out and meet with you and your loved one. Our goal is to provide you with expert care and support during your times of need. Whether you prolong or decrease your level of care, we are here to help you.
How do we ensure quality 24 hour home care for seniors?
Our caregivers are selected based on rigorous and unique criteria. Chief among these criteria is whether or not Lisa and Scott would trust this individual to care for our own parents. Comfort Keepers are highly skilled and compassionate! Once hired, caregivers undergo advanced online training. The preparation our caregivers receive is a reflection of our commitment to our high quality of care.
Our expert case manager solves diverse home care problems, which is especially important when one needs around-the-clock care. Our manager visit clients in their homes to ensure that care is effective and pleasant. Our RN visits the client every 90 days to review the Plan of Care to ensure that the very best care is being provided.
Our staff answers the phone 24/7.
Your concerns will be addressed, regardless of the time at which these concerns arise.
If you need 24 hour home care for seniors in your family, you must be able to trust the company that you hire. The company you choose must also be easy to work with. Lisa, Scott and their staff will personally handle your every need. We educate ourselves on new techniques, changing trends, and caregiving methods so that we are current on all areas of care. These rigorous standards help make us the best in-home care provider in South Georgia.
Please call us at (229) 241-0002 and speak with Lisa so we can learn about your situation and see how Comfort Keepers can help you and your loved ones. Regardless of whether or not we are a match for your needs, Lisa will help you develop a home care plan that delivers the services that meet your needs. We are here to help.
Loving Home Care For Seniors in Huntington Beach, CA
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
home care in Huntington Beach and the surrounding areas in California.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE CONSULTATION!
Someone from our office will be in contact shortly.
If you need immediate assistance please call our local office directly